To be announced soon.
Mentor Approval Form
You must complete a mentor approval form to submit an Undergraduate Symposium application. You will need to upload the completed form with your application.
Steps to Submit an Application
- Submit your application through the Google Form linked below. Before doing so, make sure you have completed the mentor approval form with your mentor (see above). You will need to upload the completed mentor approval form with your application.
- On the application, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Project title and abstract (abstracts limited to 125 words)
- Choice of presentation format
- Co-presenters, if applicable
- Preferred presentation times
- Project mentor name and UW–Madison email address
- Mentor approval form
All undergraduate students who submit a completed mentor approval form and application will be able to participate in the symposium.
The Undergraduate Symposium is not accepting applications at this time. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Undergraduates enrolled at UW–Madison during the current academic year are eligible to participate including those graduating in December prior to the symposium.
Visiting students who are not officially enrolled at UW–Madison, but are currently participating in an undergraduate team research project, may present their work as long as one member of the project team is enrolled at UW–Madison and holds undergraduate status. The currently enrolled UW–Madison student must be the primary applicant for the project.