February 4 – March 11, 2022, 11:59pm
Mentor Approval Form
You must complete a mentor approval form to submit an Undergraduate Symposium application. You will need to upload the completed form with your application.
Steps to Submit an Application
- You will submit your application through the Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (WiSH). Before doing so, make sure you have completed the mentor approval form with your mentor (see above). You will need to upload the completed form with your application.
- Using the link below, log into WiSH with your NetID. You will be prompted to fill out the short “General Application,” if you have not already done so.
- Once you have completed the “General Application,” you will be presented with “Recommended Opportunities.” Type “undergraduate symposium” in the search box.
- On the application, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Project title and abstract
- Project team members, if applicable
- Availability for symposium dates
- Project mentor name and UW-Madison email address
- Mentor approval form
All undergraduate students who submit an approval form signed by their project mentor and an application will be able to participate in the Undergraduate Symposium.
Undergraduates enrolled at UW–Madison during the current academic year are eligible to participate including those graduating in December prior to the symposium.
Visiting students who are not officially enrolled at UW–Madison, but are currently participating in an undergraduate team research project, may present their work as long as one member of the project team is enrolled at UW–Madison and holds undergraduate status. The currently enrolled UW–Madison student must be the primary applicant for the project.